Monday, May 3, 2010

rite aid and JAESON


i went over to rite aid last night. as soon as i saw the BOGO sale in the ad i started laughing to myself....lol. me + rite aid + BOGO = interesting trip! i had 3 $4 nivea body wash Q's, and 2BOGO cover girl Q's. here's what i did.

nivea body wash is on sale for $3.99 ea....$11.97 for 3 used $12 worth of Q's (this is a .03 cent overage, for those that don't know)!!!!!
cover girl make up is on a BOGO (i tried to match up prices so i wouldn't get screwed! didn't quite work out)
i had 2 items that were both $8.49. so after the BOGO and BOGO Q these both were free!
the next 2 items were $7.59 and $6.99 the sale took the $6.99 off so i would have assumed the the checker would key in the remaining price. he took off $6.99, so i got got for 60cents!!!! minus the 3cent overage, i guess i paid 57 cents plus tax...lol.
i also got 2, 6 packs of raisins for the kids ($1.69each) and fiddle faddle ($1.99) for my grown man kid....lmao
after tax and everything my oop was $8.67

now let me take a minute to evaluate "jaeson" that was working the register over there last night. first off i hate going to this rite aid because i can never really tell where the line starts! its so ghetto in there. when i get up to where the line should be im the only one. so im standing there thinking of the free makeover imma give myself when i can finally get home with my cover girl! lol. well, there are only two cashiers and the "line" is starting to form around me. notice i didn't say behind me or next to me! so i keep saying "the line is over here". through all this i hear the customer in "jaesons" line having some kinda problem using her debit card. im like crap! im using a debit, but i wait patiently. she ended up having to pull out cash. so as soon as i get up to the register, i ask "is the atm working". well, "jaeson", looked at me like i had just walked in from outta swamp, and said "ya", with some irritated sneer on his face. he proceeds to ring up my items and then i pull out my precious coupies....lol this seemed to baffle him to say the least....lol. he says "hold on" and stands there going over the Q's for like 5 minutes. then he starts price checking everything all over again, then rereading the coupons again. i hate when they act like this, it makes me feel like im trying to pull a scam! finally he starts to scan them in. as i explained he didn't do it quite the right way, and its my bad for not catching him. if i would have had my trusty coupon policy with me i would have shut him down, just for being rude.

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT FOR JAESON (or is it GAYSON....lmfao), MY CASHIER AND PERSONAL HATER!!!

so this ones for you JAESON, grown, 30 something, working at compton blvd and long beach blvd, in compton california!!!!!!! try being nice to the customers. i hate when black men treat me like im beneath them. your fruit box ass, mad at me cuz im going home to play with my freebies, while your ringing up ice cream cones!!!! thank god i have a short memory, otherwise i would go back and post your pic! lol. im sick of being mistreated.

yes yall, im back on my mission to expose em. stay tuned...lol

2 comments:

  1. Omg to funny! Love da freebies! And I wouldvr said to dude when he was so interested in looking over your coupons all that time, "good deal huh, I got some extras would u like since ur so in ahhhh lmao

    love both ur blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks....lol. im just waitin to get him again. imma act a fool, just for him..... try to make him feel "acknowledged"...roflmao!!!!

    ReplyDelete